Wednesday, February 5, 2014

snow day


Hello Class, hope everyone is enjoying their snow day! This week’s book reading was on the design of documents. I actually enjoy reading the chapters, they are easy to read and understand. I have just about three hours in between my first class and Technical Writing. That is my designated time to go over to the library and read the week’s assigned reading, and take notes. So before Tuesday’s class I did just that. I found the chapter to be really helpful in not only being able to design a technical document in the future, but to writing about the design. I had some things I needed to revise for my paper, length and more information of the design. This chapter helped me be able to do just that. How perfect! Well everyone drive safe, and I shall see you all tomorrow.


                                                                                   - Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I wish I read this before analyzing a document for part one. I agree that this chapter gave a lot of helpful information about design. If I read this before the workshop, I probably could have given you some better feedback on the design analysis that you did for the Verizon bill.
    -Chris Gracia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been nice to have this chapter before writing the paper but at least we have it now for the revision. Mot of the stuff in here is stuff I already knew but it's helpful in other areas. Hope you had a good snow day too

    ReplyDelete