Wednesday, January 29, 2014


Hello fellow technical writers, this is Jessica. For my technical document of choice, I have chosen my most recent Verizon Wireless phone bill. I have had Verizon as a cell phone carrier for the past six years, since I was 17. I was very angry when I got this bill, as it was about $26.00 more than I pay every month. I had made no changes to my plan what so ever. I had recently been thinking about switching to T Mobile to save some money, and join a family plan with my boyfriend. After receiving this high bill I decided it was time. I took T Mobile up on their current promotion of paying your cancellation fee from your current carrier. I got a brand new phone today and made the switch. I thought it may be enjoyable to analyze this bill that had made me so mad. So I shall see how that will go.

                                                            Sincerely, Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment